Friday 17 June 2016

Reflection Week 7 Term 2

Writing
For writing this week we had to make a show not tell. A show not tell is a piece of writing that you have write down and tell a feeling but not showing it. The other person had to guess what it is. Here is mine please comment and tell me if you can guess it








Reading
For reading we had to pick the main events of a story that the teacher read to us the story was charlotte's web. Ask your teacher to read it to you.


















Numeracy

Here is my khan academy  numeracy follow up I learnt how to use multiplication easier like 5x5=25. I think you should do this.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Jaydan im Nicky. I like how you described your Show Not Tell but it could do with some punctuation and capital I's. I liked to see multiplication and division in your khan academy post. In your spare time write a little bit more on Show Not Tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden. I really like your story whish I thought of that I also really like your kahnacademy. But maybe you can spell stall like still?

    ReplyDelete
  3. also you you mite need to spell whish like wish

    ReplyDelete
  4. also you you mite need to spell whish like wish

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.