Friday 1 July 2016

Reflection Week 9 Term 2

Literacy 
This week we worked on making a speech for speech board the class had to plan how their speech is going to be set up. I made my speech on my dad's job 







Numeracy 
This is my numeracy follow up. I had to be in a group of three. We had to work out how much it would cost for a dog. I found this easy. 





PrEP
This is prEP, I think prEP is awesome you can sign up to different jobs. I signed up for bank I love bank but you need to be smart. Here is a photo of us.    
 

5 comments:

  1. hi jayden I really like your writing about your dads job. it is really good. I also liked your numeracy work but I cant read it very well so maybe next time you could make it a bit bigger. I really liked your prep thing but maybe you could tell us what prep is and why we do it. from Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jayden its Regan I really like speech on your dads job he went to Afghanistan whoa that seems scary you must be sad when he's gone but really good speech.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day Jayden, I really enjoyed reading your blog post, why you ask me? Your PrEP job is awesome and I enjoyed your numeracy and your speech. I think next time on your speech, maybe you could add more? It was a really good blog post and I will look out for more good blog post by you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Jayden. Its Mackenzie here.
    What a cool experience to be in the bank. I really liked reading your blog post. Maybe next time you could work on your punctuation. I also really liked how you added your Math and literary.
    From Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.