Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week 2016 reflection

Book week 2016 


This week we had book week. Everyday this week we had a golden ticket that got hid sadly I didn't find one also on monday our class made a awesome door display. Our two door displays where The BFG and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. We had turbolet thursday that was very weird. Everyone also dressed up funny and silly  and wacky I had two watches and different colored socks. Today on friday we dressed up into are favorite  book character. I dressed up as jack hawkins off treasure island my friend came as I need a new bum. Our school has book character day once a year. I find book character very fun. Here are some photos



2 comments:

  1. Kio ora Jayden it me Sebastian. Nice photo of You and Me. I love how you put so much detail in your work saying about the golden ticket and book character day. You a few to many photos in the post. Are you looking to forward the next book week?
    Mai Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jayden.
    I like the photos and your costume. I like your blog post, but Who did the teachers come as of book character day?. I think that you could say who found the golden tickets or where they were hidden if you know that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.